TECH PRIVACY POLICIES
LATEST UPDATE: MAY 25, 2018
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal data. As described in this “personal data” Policy as defined in the general data protection regulation, I include any information, which combined with more data, whether or not we collect about you identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, postal code , email and phone.
Why do we need this personal information?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the site. If you have registered with us, you will have been asked to sign to agree to provide this information to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis that we require under applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to the use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please do not use our website.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you in the following ways: Information you give us. Includes:
• The personal data you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, address, e-mail, telephone number, username, password and demographic information;
• Personal data that may be contained in any comment or other publication that you have on our website;
• The personal data you provide in our affiliate program or in other promotions that we run on our website;
• The personal data you provide when reporting a problem on our website or when you need customer support;
• The personal data you provide when making purchases on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect automatically. we automatically record information about you and your computer, or mobile device when you access our website. For example, when visiting our website, we register the name and version of your computer, or mobile device, the manufacturer and model, the type of browser, the language of the browser, the resolution of the monitor, the website visited before entering on our website, the pages viewed and how long you have been on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
What are cookies?
We may collect information from you using ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive, or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after closing the browser) and cookies without an expiration date (which remain on your computer, or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. We use two types of cookies: First, cookies inserted by us on your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize when you return to visit our website; and third-party cookies that are for services provided by third parties on our website, and that can be used to recognize when your computer, or mobile device visits our and other websites.
COOKIES WE USE
Our website uses the following cookies described below:
Type of cookies Purposes
Essential cookies These cookies are necessary to provide the services available on our website, so that you are able to use some of its features. For example, they may allow you to log in to the member area, or to upload content from our website quickly. Without these cookies many of the services available on our website may not work properly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with a good service.
Function cookies This cookie allows you to remember the choices you have already made on our website, such as language, login details, as well as other choices you have made that can be customized by you. The purpose of these cookies is to remember all the choices you made to create a more personalized experience without having to re-enter your data on our website.
Analysis and performance cookies These cookies are used to collect information about the traffic on our website and how users use and navigate the website. The information collected does not identify any user in particular. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that indicate our website, the pages that users visit, the possible websites that they have previously visited and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor the activity of our website.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/ analytics / resources / concepts / gaConceptsCookies Learn more about how Google protects your data here:
http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html You can avoid using this Google Analytics cookie on your browser by installing an extension on Google Chrome, you can download this extension here:
Advertising cookies These cookies analyze how you browse so that we can show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information from your browsing history that with your permission shows you relevant third-party ads, based on your interests. You can disable cookies that keep your browsing history by visiting the website http: // www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove this type of cookies, you will still see the ads, but they will not be relevant according to your interests.
Social network cookies These cookies are used when you share information on social networks, or in some way have access to our content through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
You can remove, or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this we recommend that you follow the instructions of your browsers (you can usually find this information in your browser’s “settings” in “help”, or “tools”). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change their settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our site will not be as pleasant. For example, we may not recognize your computer or mobile device and you may have to log in each time you enter our website.
We may use third parties to display advertisements when you visit our website. These companies will be able to collect information like, type of browser, time and day, type of ad was clicked, on this and other websites in order to show the most relevant ads to you. These companies normally use their system to collect this data, which is subject to their privacy policies.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
• to maintain and improve our website, products and services;
• to manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website:
• to operate and manage our affiliate program and other promotions that you can participate on our website;
• to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer support;
• to send information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
• with your consent, we do email marketing about promotions, and other news, including information about our products, or services offered by us, or by our affiliates. You can stop receiving this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to unsubscribe. Even if you leave our list, we can send emails that are not related to marketing, they include emails about any account you have with us (if you have one), or business you have with us;
• to process payments that you have made on our website;
• when we deem it necessary and appropriate (a) to comply with the law (b) to comply with requests and legal process, including requests from public and government authorities; (c) to comply with our Policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, security, yours and others.
• to analyze and study services;
• as described below in “Sharing your personal data”.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
• To third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties to whom you have given your consent.
• Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties who carry out certain services such as (data analysis, payment processing, customer support, sending email marketing and other similar services).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our website may contain links from third parties. This Policy does not cover third party privacy policies. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we accept no responsibility for those websites, their functions, or privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites before submitting any information.
CONTENT GENERATED BY THE USER
You can share your personal data with us when you submit and generate content on our website, include comments on the blog, support messages on our website. Please be aware that any information you post on our website becomes public knowledge and will be accessible to all users of our website including visitors. We suggest that you be very careful when deciding to make your personal data, or any other information on our website, public. Any personal information published on our website will not be private or confidential.
If you give us any review or comment, we can make this information public on our website.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We always try to take all measures, technical and administrative to protect all your data in the most secure way possible. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure and can completely guarantee the security of your data. If you think that your data is no longer safe with us (for example, access to your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately and report your problem.
We will only keep your personal information for 30 days unless a longer period is required, or permitted by law.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary and permitted by you so that you can use our website until you close your account or end your subscription, unless the longer period is necessary, or permitted by law .
OUR CHILDREN POLICY
Our website is not intended for children under 18. If a parent or guardian finds that your child has provided personal data on our website without your consent, you should contact us immediately. We will delete all of this data as soon as possible.
• Exit the list. You can contact us at any time to unsubscribe; (i) email marketing communications (ii) our collection of sensitive personal data (iii) any new processing of personal data that we may perform.
• Access. You can access the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us.
• Change. You can also contact us to update or correct any personal information we have about you.
• To move. Your personal information can be transferred. You have the flexibility to move your data to another service if you wish.
• Delete. In some situations, for example when the information we have about you is no longer relevant, or is incorrect, you may ask us to delete your data.
If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact us. Please make it clear in your order (i) what information you want; and (ii) which of the above rights you want to use. For your protection, we will only be able to complete your requests, if they are made with the same email associated with your data, we will verify your identity before making any changes. We will fulfill your order as soon as possible, no more than 30 days. Please be aware that we may eventually have to keep some information to keep on record.